We're Hiring: Drupal Developer - Client Success Team
As part of the team, you will be involved in looking after our retainer clients, who include Government departments and agencies, household names, high profile sites and big brands. Work hours that suit you, from a location that suits you, on interesting and varied projects.
The majority of the work the client success team carries out is on-going development and maintenance for these clients. It could be anything from rolling out a rebranding project, to integrating with Salesforce, to writing devops scripts and anything in between.
Generalists (people comfortable with both frontend and backend development) are preferred, but it's by no means a requirement. It does require a fair bit of context switching however, and good communication and problem solving skills.
The successful applicant will be:
- A problem solver
- Curious and ready to learn
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively through the written word
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client needs.
Roles / responsibilities:
- Client support
- Site building
- Drupal theming
- Experience with Drupal, ideally comfortable with both frontend and backend
- Front-end development best practices
- CSS / SASS
- Version control, such as Git or SVN
Ideally would have:
- Experience using drush and "features" for Drupal 7 sites, and CMI for Drupal 8 sites
- Familiarity with tools such as gulp and automated testing
- Experience using Docker
The successful applicant will be able to communicate clearly and effectively through the written word, and will be able to adapt quickly to changing client needs.
Benefits of working with Annertech:
- Flexible working hours - as long as you're available for scheduled calls, you're free to choose when and where you work
- Work from home - no need to come to the office if you don't want to. Annertech is a fully distributed company with people working from home all across the country, and even a few in the UK and Europe!
- Collaborative working environment with an energetic team
- Team-building and social events
This is a full-time role with a minimum 12 month contract.
Annertech is a distributed company, with staff members across Ireland, and Europe... We'd ideally like someone based in Ireland, but we're open to anyone teleworking within Europe during our standard business hours [9am - 5pm GMT].
We'd like to think that Annertech is a great place to work - let us know how you make things even better.
If you're the person to help us out, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include a portfolio and a link to your profile on drupal.org.
Strictly no agencies.
Strictly within Europe.