We're Hiring: Senior Frontend Developers
Annertech is continuing to grow and we're now looking to add more full-time frontend developers to our growing team.
Roles / responsibilities [in order of importance]:
- Front-end development
- Drupal theming
- Site building
Required skills [in order of importance]:
- Frontend development best practices
- CSS / SASS
- Version control, such as Git or SVN
Ideally would have:
- Familarity with PatternLab
- Experience with Drupal, specifically frontend
- Experience using drush
- Familiarity with tools such as gulp and automated testing (e.g. BackstopJS)
While Annertech use Drupal extensively, we don't expect everyone to be a Drupal expert. We'll help you get up to speed with Drupal with training and mentoring, to the extent you'll need it for your work.
The successful applicant must be fluent in English and will be able to communicate clearly and effectively through the written word. They will also be able to adapt quickly to changing client needs.
Benefits of working with Annertech:
- Working with a great and fun-loving team of designers, developers, project managers and content strategists
- Remote working is our de facto standard way of working
- We love to give back to the Open Source community and encourage all our team members to get involved.
Annertech is a distributed company, with staff members across Ireland, and occasionally beyond...
We'd ideally like someone based in Ireland, but we're open to anyone located within the EU.
We'd like to think that Annertech is a great place to work - let us know how you make things even better.
If you're the person to help us out, drop us an email at email@example.com.
Make sure to include a portfolio and a link to your profile on drupal.org.
Alan & Stella
No agencies please