We're Hiring: Frontend Developers
Annertech is continuing to grow and we're now looking to add more full-time frontend developers to our growing team.
Annertech works with a wide variety of clients, including Government departments and agencies, household names, charities, high-profile sites and big brands.
Our team is a diverse group of talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. What's more, with Annertech, you get to work hours that suit you, from a location that suits you, on interesting and exciting projects.
We are fully distributed, with people located all around Europe, including Ireland, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Greece, Croatia, the UK and further afield. Come join us!
The successful applicant will be
- A problem solver
- Curious and ready to learn
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively through the written word
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client needs
Roles / responsibilities
- Drupal theming on a modern web stack (including decoupled Drupal)
- Drupal site building
- Code reviews and QA of other's work
- Liaising with current clients
Although we don't expect anyone to have all of these skills, we do expect you to have most of them.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience creating and extending Drupal themes
- Front-end development best practices - coding standards, component-driven development, etc
- Understanding of and experience with delivering accessible websites
- Version control, such as Git or SVN
What would really shine
- In-depth knowledge of analytic tools and how to use them (Google Analytics, Matomo, etc)
- Familarity with PatternLab, Storybook, or similar
- Experience with Decoupled Drupal sites, especially GatsbyJS
- Experience with a Docker-based development environment
- Familiarity with automated testing or visual regression testing (e.g. BackstopJS)
The successful applicants should be able to communicate clearly and effectively through the written word, be fluent in English, and will be able to adapt quickly to changing client needs.
Benefits of working with Annertech
- Flexible working hours - as long as you're available for scheduled calls, you're free to choose when and where you work
- Work from home - Annertech is distributed by default, and always has been! We have people working from home all across Europe
- Paid community time - everyone at Annertech gets paid community time to give back to the Drupal project
- Collaborative working environment with an energetic team
- Team-building and social events
This is a full-time role with a minimum 12 month contract.
As mentioned above, Annertech is a distributed company, and these roles are open to anyone teleworking within Europe within a two-hour timezone of our standard business hours [9am - 5:30pm GMT].
We'd like to think that Annertech is a great place to work - let us know how you make things even better.
Drop us an email with your CV. Don't forget to include a link to your profile on drupal.org.
Strictly no agencies.
Strictly within Europe.
Stella Power Managing Director
As well as being the founder and managing director of Annertech, Stella is one of the best known Drupal contributors in the world.