As an Account Manager, you will work closely with our Projects Delivery and Managed Services teams to help us continually improve and deliver unparalleled customer service to our clients.
You will oversee the delivery of services to our clients, building relationships with them, identifying opportunities, solving their problems, and increasing awareness of what Annertech can deliver.
Benefits of working with Annertech
- Flexible working hours - as long as you're available for scheduled calls, you're free to choose when and where you work
- Work from home - Annertech is distributed by default, and always has been! We have people working from home all across Europe - there is no office!
- Paid community time - everyone at Annertech gets paid community time to give back to open source projects, such as Drupal
- Collaborative working environment with an energetic team
- Team-building and social events
The successful applicant will be
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively through written and spoken word
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client needs
- A problem-solver
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, accounts and priorities to ensure they are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Liaising with the project delivery teams and staying informed of the status of all client projects
- Engage clients directly, build relationships & give outstanding customer service
- Developing trust and close working relationships with clients of all seniority levels
- Adding value to the agency and clients alike
- Managing client expectations and needs
- Report regularly to agency management on project delivery, client satisfaction, priorities and needs, and any other developments.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 2-3 years digital account management experience, particularly in the area of web design and digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in leading client meetings with insight, humour and confidence, and including others to lead and add value to the conversation
- Self-motivated, you’re comfortable working independently and as part of the team
- Experience in an agile delivery environment, preferably Kanban
- Process-driven, very organised with an eye for detail
Ideally would have
- Experience working remotely
- Experience in a digital marketing environment
- Experience with the Drupal CMS
This is a full-time role.
As mentioned above, Annertech is a distributed company, and these roles are open to anyone teleworking within Europe.
We'd like to think that Annertech is a great place to work - let us know how you make things even better.
Drop us an email with your CV. Don't forget to include a link to your profile on drupal.org (if you have one).
Strictly no agencies.
Strictly within Europe.