Digital Marketing Manager
Having recently taken on a number of new projects, we're looking to expand our team with a digital marketing manager who can lead and grow our new digital marketing team and add value to our clients' digital endeavours.
We are looking for a creative and energetic individual who can lead and grow our new digital marketing team. You will be responsible for engaging with clients and advising them with regard to their digital marketing strategy and activities.
Benefits of working with Annertech
- Flexible working hours - as long as you're available for scheduled calls, you're free to choose when and where you work
- Work from home - Annertech is distributed by default, and always has been! We have people working from home all across Europe
- Collaborative working environment with an energetic team
- Team-building and social events
The successful applicant will be
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Able to lead client engagements
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client needs
- Self-motivated, you’re comfortable working independently and as part of the team
- A creative and analytical thinker and problem solver
- Able to prioritise and oversee multiple projects at once
- Passionate about digital marketing
Roles / Responsibilities
- Engaging our clients directly, and advising them as to actions that may need to be taken
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies on behalf of our clients including making recommendations on trends, latest platforms, technologies, formats etc
- Presenting both proposed strategies and results to clients
- Defining and meeting KPIs, reviewing data / reports to gain insights and proactively manage campaign performance
- Creating, optimising and reporting on digital marketing campaigns
- Managing all activities within agreed budgets
- Setting up reports on campaign performance, including the use of tools and dashboards to deliver these
- Keeping up to date on digital marketing trends
- Building strong client relationships & giving outstanding customer service
Required skills / experience
Although we don't expect anyone to have all of these skills, we do expect you to have most of them.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong SEO expertise, including keyword research and optimisation and metadata management
- Have strong analytical skills and excellent ability of drawing insightful conclusions from the data
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and meet deadlines from multiple work streams
- Experience leading digital marketing engagements with clients from a variety of sectors
- Experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, with strong demonstrable results
- Accomplished user of Google Analytics and/or Matomo
What would really shine
- Demonstrated success leading and growing teams
- Experience working in a digital agency environment
- Experience with CDPs
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience running personalisation campaigns
- Content writing experience
We'd like to think that Annertech is a great place to work - let us know how you make things even better.
Want to join us?
If you're interested in working with us, please send us your CV.
Strictly no agencies. Thanks