Website GDPR Compliance Audit
The introduction of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) saw the strengthening of rights that individuals have regarding their personal data. If your website collects or stores any type of personal data, then you need to ensure you are doing so in compliance with the regulations.
We offer a comprehensive website GDPR audit service to ensure your website is compliant. We will thoroughly review your website, identify gaps and provide a report detailing what data is being processed, how it is collected and accessed, and what data is stored on your site.
We have developed an interactive, online training programme with real world business examples to ensure you and your team integrate privacy and transparency into your online and offline communication. This is a certified programme that you can use for your continued professional development (CPD) credentials.
Cookie Consent Management Service
It is not just GDPR that your website must be compliant with, but also the ePrivacy Directive. Often known as the "cookie law", it applies to both personal and non-personal data and requires organisations to obtain explicit consent from their users before setting analytics, tracking or other cookies that are not strictly necessary.
Specifically you must:
- Obtain users’ consent before setting any cookies in their browser, with the exception of strictly necessary cookies
- Provide accurate, clear and easy-to-understand information about what each cookie tracks and how it is used before consent is received
- Document and store consent received from users
- Allow users to access your website content and functionality even if they reject some or all cookies
- Make it as easy for users to withdraw their consent as it was for them to give their consent in the first place
To ensure your website is compliant and to avoid the risk of potential enforcement action, we provide a cookie consent management service.
This includes a fully-compliant cookie consent popup customised to be in line with your branding, classification of all cookies, and monthly management and scans of your website.
Is your website compliant?
Why not schedule a call with our data protection expert to answer any questions you might have about cookies, ePrivacy, and GDPR.