Privacy Compliance - GDPR Training
Take our 1 hour online GDPR course, or schedule more in-depth training with our data protection specialist.
An interactive, online training programme with real world business examples to ensure you and your team integrate privacy and transparency into your online and offline communication. This is a certified programme that you can use for your continued professional development (CPD) credentials.
Make business and marketing decisions with confidence, knowing you have the basic knowledge of data protection regulations. See how the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can help and not hinder your communication planning.
Your Flexible Training Solution
Give your team the confidence to handle data securely and lawfully
Understand the importance of tracking data flow from your "Contact Form" through to CMS and onwards
Clear meaning to "personally-identifiable data" (PII) and data subject access
How transparency can build brand trust and loyalty
It’s the Law
If you are process personal data on EU citizens e.g. employees, customers, or visitors to your website, then regardless of where you are located, the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 applies to you. If you have suppliers, partners based in or outside the EU and they process personal data on your behalf – then you have either full legal responsibility or joint-legal responsibility to ensure compliance with the law.
- Duration – Less than one hour to complete the comprehensive course
- Mobile – take the course on your phone, laptop or desktop
- Interactive – easy flow design content with audio & interactive visuals
- Assessment – Quick fire interactive questions throughout
- Certificate & 1 CPD Point – Short test at the end with Certificate to print & keep
- Reporting - Clear simple reporting for the administrator to track completion and Personal Learning & Development
- One-year Access – Use as a refresher or reference guide for your team
- Support – experienced technical & data privacy support email@example.com
Created by Privacy Specialist
The course has been written with business & marketing in mind – not legal or IT Security terms. It has been written and designed by data protection, legal and marketing specialists to support you to integrate privacy into your day-to-day business.
If you require more in-depth training or tailor-made for your organisation, we can provide in-house or online interactive session with your teams on how to integrate privacy into the ethos of your business and how accountability and transparency build trust and loyalty.
If you have new team members or you have recently been assigned the role of DPO or you just need a refresher - this is the perfect common-senses course. It will not only give you peace of mind, it is also regulatory requirement that your organisation has an up-to-date knowledge of data protection law.