A content strategy is a structured plan that continuously demonstrates who you are, the expertise you bring to your industry, and how you can meet your customers’ needs.
A Linchpin of your Digital-First Strategy
A content strategy entails the creation and management of all media types and how you disseminated them to engage with your audience. It is inherently an important part of the development of your Digital-First Strategy, where you work out such issues as:
- Who is the target audience for your content?
- What problems will you be solving for our audience or why will they find the content useful?
- What makes your content unique or valuable to them?
- What content formats suit your messaging best?
- What digital channels will you use (blog, social media etc.)?
- How will you manage who creates and publishes the content?
- How will you measure the success of your content strategy?
In a nutshell, working with Annertech on your content strategy is a highly collaborative engagement where we jointly formulate a plan that looks at:
- Setting the goals for your content strategy
- Conducting a content audit of what you are currently doing – what is working, what is not
- Clearly defining your audience(s)
- Brainstorming content ideas and themes
- Formulating your tone of voice
- Working out what content formats you want to create
- Developing an editorial calendar that outlines the content themes, author and relevant channels
- What are the KPIs for success
Our experience with Annertech was very positive and resulted in everything we had set out to achieve. The level of engagement and experience of their team was excellent and we could focus on the message and workflow rather than just abstract technical designs.
Niall Wilson, Irish Centre for High-End Computing
Let us develop your content strategy to gain competitive advantage
Contact us now to learn more about how we can help you reach your target audience.